MasterAir 720 - Air-entraining admixture for concrete
How does MasterAir 720 work?
MasterAir 720 is an air-entraining admixture which creates ultra-stable air bubbles that are strong, small and closely spaced.
Entraining controlled air content in a wide range of concrete types:
- Low slump concrete
- Flowable concrete
- High temperature concrete
- Concrete with extended working times
- Lightweight and pre-stressed concrete
- Imparting workability to lean harsh mixes
- Reducing bleeding caused by grading deficiencies in the concrete materials
What makes MasterAir 720 a unique solution?
MasterAir 720 helps to produce light weight, low density concrete with freeze and thaw resistance.
What are the features and benefits of MasterAir 720?
The use of MasterAir 720 to entrain optimum air content in concrete results in the following improvements in concrete quality:
- Improved ability to entrain and retain air in concrete
- Improved air-void system in harden concrete
- Reduced permeability – increased water tightness
- Improved plasticity and workability
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Increased freeze / thaw resistance
- Increased resistance to scaling
- Greatly improved stability of air entrainment