MasterLife CNI - Corrosion-inhibiting admixture for steel reinforced concrete
How does MasterLife CNI work?
MasterLife CNI is a calcium nitrite based corrosion-inhibiting admixture for steel reinforced concrete.
- All RCC Structures including precast/prestressed and post tensioned applications
- Parking garages, bridge decks, marine structures, slabs, floors, foundations, etc..
- RCC structures requiring corrosion protection against chlorides for ground water and marine exposure.
What makes MasterLife CNI a unique solution?
MasterLife CNI helps in minimising and delays corrosion of steel reinforcement and improves structure life.
What are the features and benefits of MasterLife CNI?
- Provides effective corrosion protection against chlorides in concrete.
- Extends the service life of reinforced concrete structures.
- Set acceleration, which may be desirable in cold weather applications