MasterFlow 928 - High strength, non-shrink cementitious grout
MasterFlow 928 is a ready to use product in
powder form, which requires only the on-site
addition of water to produce a non-shrink grout of
Where is MasterFlow 928 cementitious grout applied?
- Gas or steam turbines
- Crane rails
- Milling machines
- Precast elements
- Anchor bolts
- Suitable for use in bridge bearing applications
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 928?
- Non shrink.
- Adjustable consistency.
- Proven and predictable performance.
- Excellent workability retention even at high ambient temperatures.
- High bond strength to steel and concrete.
- Early strength development even at fluid
- Good fatigue and impact resistance.
- Micro silica content enhances strength and
- Can be extended by the addition of 5-13mm
clean washed aggregate when large volume
void filling is required - MasterEmaco FL 100
aggregate supplied in 20kg bags, subject to
approval by Master Builders Solutions,
Technical Services Department.