MasterSeal M 800 - Spray applied polyurea/polyurethane waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 800 work?
MasterSeal M 800 is a solvent free, two component waterproofing membrane. Due to its fast cure speed it can only be applied by special, two component spray equipment.
MasterSeal M 800 is intended for use in general waterproofing applications such as car park decks, podium decks and cut and cover tunneling.
Using the appropriate primer, MasterSeal M 800 can be applied to most substrates including concrete, galvanized steel, aluminum, UPVC, glass reinforced polyester etc.
What makes MasterSeal M 800 a unique solution?
Low tensile strength, fast cure spray membrane with exceptional crack bridging abilities.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal M 800?
- Fast reacting spray application – Complex details both horizontal and vertical easy to waterproof
- Application to vertical surface without runs – Installation to walls not problem
- Monolithic – No laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded – Moves with the structure
- High water vapor permeability – Low risk of blistering in service
- Crack bridging capability- Can cope with cracks that occur after installation
- Solvent and monomeric isocyanate free-Increased safety for applicators
- Unaffected by standing water or ground water – Suitable for constant water contact
- Thermoset – Does not soften at elevated temperatures encountered on a roof
- Remains elastic at low temperatures-Tg approx. -45°C – Suitable for all Asia Pacific climates