MasterTop 528 - Commercial grade self smoothing cementitious floor underlayment
How does MasterTop 528 work?
MasterTop 528 is a self-smoothing, cementitious, non-structural, floor underlayment for use over poured in-situ and precast concrete floors which will be covered by resin overlays, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tiles or natural stone. Only water needs to be added on site to obtain the desired consistency for pumping or manual installation.
MasterTop 528 is applied at thickness from 2mm- 30mm.
What is MasterTop 528 used for?
MasterTop 528 underlayment can be used for:
- Finishing rough undulating floors
- Levelling up floors
- Refurbishing old floors
Prior to laying MasterTop 528 all surfaces should be primed with a Master Builders Solutions recommended product.
MasterTop 528 is not suitable for use in wet areas unless it is protected by a layer of waterproofing.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 528?
MasterTop 528 delivers the following advantages to the user:
- Highly fluid and pumpable for fast installation
- Rapid strength gain for fast installation of floor coverings
- Low installed cost
- Ready for foot traffic after 3-4 hours
- Return to service in 24 hours
- Suitable for most carpet and tile adhesives