MasterTop 538 - Industrial grade self-smoothing cementitious floor overlay
How does MasterTop 538 work?
MasterTop 538 is a self-smoothing, cementitious, non-structural, floor overlay for re-levelling and refurbishing cementitious based floor slabs. MasterTop 538 can be laid at thicknesses from 4mm - 40mm when hand applied or 6mm - 40mm when pump applied. MasterTop 538 simply requires coating with a resin based seal coat.
What is MasterTop 538 used for?
MasterTop 538 is designed for the following applications:
- Finishing rough undulating floors
- Levelling up floors
- Refurbishing old floors
- Fast-track industrial refurbishment
Substrates must be primed with a Master Builders Solutions recommended product prior to laying MasterTop 538.
MasterTop 538 should not be exposed to water during service.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 538?
MasterTop 538 offers the user the following benefits:
- Highly fluid and pumpable for fast installation
- Rapid strength gain
- Ready for foot traffic after 3-4 hours
- Return to service in 24 hours
- Rapid cure
- Good compressive strength