MasterInject 1320 - A two component hydrophilic injection resin
MasterInject 1320 is a two component hydrophilic injection resin which forms an impermeable flexible seal when injected into cracks in concrete.
Where is MasterInject 1320 applied?
- Permanent crack sealing of below ground
structures such as tunnels, shafts, basements
- Stopping of minor water seepage.
- Can be injected after CONCRESIVE 1335 in
cracks where higher water flows occur.
- One time injection through injection hoses
What are the advantages of MasterInject 1320?
- MasterInject 1320 is based on a moisture
curing MDI Isocyanate and DOES NOT require
the addition of a “reactor” to activate the
- The product cures to form a flexible and
impermeable seal where further limited
movement of the concrete is anticipated
- It reacts under wet / damp conditions and
foams upon contact with water
- Good bonding to damp / wet surfaces
- Permanent sealing effect
- Low viscosity – allows penetration of fine
- Does not contain toxic TDI Isocyanate
- Has a low shrinkage compared to standard TDI based injection sealing products