MasterCast 151 - Liquid admixture for cementitious levelling screeds
What is MasterCast 151?
MasterCast 151 is a liquid ultra-stable 'micro' air entraining super plasticiser, designed to enhance mechanical properties and reduce the incidence of curling within screeds. MasterCast 151 is formulated to cope with variations in cement and aggregate sources and quality.
What is MasterCast 151 used for?
MasterCast 151 is an admixture for use in screed mixes and reduces the mixing water but still enables the screed to be compacted easily.
MasterCast 151 is particularly suited to use in floating & unbonded fine concrete screeds.
MasterCast 151 may be used to reduce cement contents of screed mix designs and thus reduce the overall carbon footprint of a building.
What are the benefits of MasterCast 151?
- Excellent flexural and tensile strengths
- Reduced shrinkage and thus susceptibility to curling
- Reduced drying times
- Works well with difficult aggregates
- Increased resistance to damage by freeze / thaw cycles
- Improved pumpability
- Greatly improved plasticity