MasterCast 702 - Clear waterrepellent based on Alkyl Alkoxysilane for the protection of Manufactured Concrete Products such as kerbstones, paving blocks and slabs
What is MasterCast 702?
What is MasterCast 702 used for?
What are the benefits of MasterCast 702?
- Provides a long-lasting protection:
MasterCast 702 penetrates deep into the
surface acting as a water repellent that
prevents water, salts (chloride ion) and
atmospheric pollution and from deteriorating
- Improves the aesthetics by reducing efflorescence, algae growth and dirt build-up
- Surface appearance remains unchanged
- Reduces volatile organic emissions into the atmosphere in comparison with today’s commonly used organic solvent-based repellents
- Provides a safer working environment for the applicator by minimising health hazards associated with organic solvents
- Ready for use; no dilution on site, which means constant quality
- One coat, no primer
- May be applied to damp substrates
- Application equipment easily cleaned with soapy water
- Virtually no product evaporates during spray
application, therefore more active silane can
reach its intended target, so minimising
wastage and maximising coverage