MasterCast AE 3998 - Liquid air-entraining agent specifically designed for mortars
What is MasterCast AE 3998?
MasterCast AE 3998 is a liquid ultra-stable
‘micro’ air-entraining agent, designed to enhance
the workability of brick and block laying and
plastering mortars. MasterCast AE 3998 is
designed to cope with variations in cement and
aggregate sources and quality.
MasterCast AE 3998 may be used to replace
the use of lime.
What is MasterCast AE 3998 used for?
MasterCast AE 3998 is an admixture for
mortars that improves the workability of
bricklaying and plastering mortars.
What are the benefits of MasterCast AE 3998?
- Ultra-stable bubble structure
- Uniform air entrainment
- Compatible with most types of Portland
cement and difficult sands.
- Reduced segregation and bleed
- Greatly improved plasticity
- Reduces permeability
- Noncorrosive to embedded metals
- Easier and faster mortar spread
- Reduces incidence of efflorescence in
- Replacement of lime