MasterEmaco 8100AP - Single component epoxy based zinc rich primer for steel
How does MasterEmaco 8100AP work?
MasterEmaco 8100AP is a single component, solvent borne zinc rich epoxy primer, providing active galvanic protection to steel. It is a thick grey liquid of paint-like consistency, recommended for use where chloride induced attack on steel and concrete is involved.
Where is MasterEmaco 8100AP applied?
- As a protective coating to steel reinforcing bars in concrete.
- As a touch-up primer for damaged galvanised metal.
- As a primer for steel substrates prior to suitable top coating.
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco 8100AP?
- Provides positive protection of steel components against corrosion.
- Excellent adhesion to steel.
- Easy to use single component material.
- No pot-life restrictions or wastage.
- Short overcoating time.