MasterEmaco P 2700 - Epoxy-cement based primer cum levelling mortar for damp surfaces
What is MasterEmaco P 2700?
MasterEmaco P 2700 is non-solvented, multicomponent, epoxy modified cementitious primer
cum levelling mortar used for protection & finishing
of concrete & other mineral substrates.
What is MasterEmaco P 2700 used for?
- As a primer / levelling mortar (0.5–3 mm) on
high moisture content substrates, even green
- As a Temporary Moisture Barrier (TMB) (min.
2 mm thick) allowing the application of epoxy,
polyurethane and other resinous
MasterProtect and / or MasterSeal coatings
which normally require dry substrates for
- As a levelling, smoothing, reprofiling mortar for
vertical and horizontal concrete surfaces.
- As a primer on concrete and other mineral
Contact your local Master Builders Solutions office
regarding any application required not mentioned here.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco P 2700?
- Excellent adhesion on different mineral
substrates (Dry or Damp)
- Faster turnaround time for MasterProtect /
MasterSeal coating systems
- Better chemical resistance compared to
- Protection of concrete in extreme conditions
- High water vapour permeability
- Suitable for both internal and external
- Solvent free