MasterFlow 400 - High strength epoxy grout
How does MasterFlow 400 work?
MasterFlow 400 is a solvent free epoxy resin grout formulated to withstand static and dynamic loads in a wide variety of applications. MasterFlow 400 is suitable for an application thickness range of 20-100mm. The product is three component and easily mixed on site, to a pourable consistency.
Where is MasterFlow 400 applied?
- Crane and transporter rails.
- New and old machine base plates.
- Structural filling of holes and cavities in concrete.
- Industrial equipment and machinery subject to static or dynamic forces.
- Equipment where chemical and acid spillage occurs.
- Bridge bearings.
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 400?
- No priming required.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- Long pot-life.
- High tensile, flexural and compressive strength.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
- Rapid installation and strength gain.
- High resistance to dynamic loads and chemical attack.
- Tolerant of damp surfaces.