MasterFlow 936 AN - Pure epoxy (3:1) resin based high performance anchoring grout
How does MasterFlow 936 AN work?
MasterFlow 936 AN is a two component (3:1) pure epoxy resin based high performance anchoring grout for use in cracked and uncracked concrete. Designed for post-installed rebar connection applications, MasterFlow 936 AN offers a very high load-bearing capacity. The system can be installed in percussive and diamond drilled dry, wet and flooded holes.
Where can MasterFlow 936 AN be applied?
- Post installed rebar connections
- Crash barriers
- Structural steel
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 936 AN?
- Fixings close to free edges
- Fire tested
- Anchoring without expansion pressure
- Ultra high load capacities
- Available in side-by-side cartridges (385ml)
- Component volume ratio of 3:1
- Extended gel/open time
- Suitable for diamond-drilled holes
- Suitable for dry and wet holes