MasterFlow 980HF - High performance, high flow, hydrogen free, non-shrink cementitious precision grout for greater application thicknesses
What is MasterFlow 980HF?
MasterFlow 980HF is a ready to use, factory
quality controlled, fine grey cementitious powder
which has been formulated with larger aggregates
allowing the grout to be installed in thicker
sections. It requires only the on-site addition of
water to produce a high performance, high flow,
non-shrink precision grout with predictable,
consistent properties. Special additives ensure
hydrogen free expansion in the fresh plastic and
the hardened stages to ensure the grout maintains
full contact, and efficient load transfer, with the
underside of baseplates, or within the void to be
What is MasterFlow 980HF used for?
MasterFlow 980HF is formulated for use at any
consistency from fluid to damp-pack, and may be
used with confidence for bedding, grouting and
precision bearing operations such as:
• Gas or steam turbines
• Crane rails
• Milling machines
• Precast elements
• Anchor bolts
• Suitable for use in bridge bearing applications
• Form and fill concrete repairs
• It is particularly suited for situations where
hydrogen expansion grouts are not allowed
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 980HF?
• Non-shrink in plastic and hardened form.
• Formulated for application in thicker sections
• Lower exotherm, therefore lower heat gain in
• Proven and predictable performance.
• Excellent workability retention even at high
• High bond strength to steel and concrete.
• Early strength development.
• Good fatigue and impact resistance.
• Micro silica content enhances strength and
• Virtually impermeable for excellent durability.
• Can be extended by the addition of 5-13 mm
clean washed aggregate when large volume
void filling is required - MasterEmaco FL 100
aggregate supplied in 20kg bags, subject to
approval by Master Builders Solutions Construction Chemicals,
Technical Services Department.