MasterLife SRA 872SA - Shrinkage reducing admixture
MasterLife SRA 872SA shrinkage-reducing admixture was developed specifically to reduce drying shrinkage of concrete and mortar, and the potential for subsequent cracking. MasterLife SRA 872SA admixture functions by reducing capillary tension of pore water, a primary cause of drying shrinkage.
Where is MasterLife SRA 872SA applied?
- Ready-mixed or precast concrete structures
requiring shrinkage reduction and long term
- Wet mix shotcrete
- Mortars and grouts
What are the advantages of MasterLife SRA 872SA?
- Reduces drying shrinkage cracking and
microcracking thereby improving aesthetics,
watertightness and durability
- Reduction in drying shrinkage minimizes
- Minimizes curling
- Significantly reduces drying shrinkage by as
much as 80% at 28 days, and up to 50% at
one year and beyond
- Reduces stresses induced from onedimensional
surface drying in concrete slabs
- Reduces carbonation
- Can increase setting time from 1 to 2 hours,
link to the dosage and temperature