MasterProtect 1814 - A non-toxic, semi flexible high build, epoxy polysulfide coating for wholesome water
MasterProtect 1814 is a protective semi flexible high build epoxy polysulfide resin coating specifically developed for applications in areas where contact with wholesome water storage tanks or foodstuffs is envisaged. MasterProtect 1814 protects concrete and steel from contact with aggressive chemicals, oils, mild acids, solvents and has a broad spectrum of chemical resistance. Supplied as a two-pack system, comprising pigmented base and a hardener, it requires only on-site mixing producing an easily applied decorative and chemically resistant finish. MasterProtect 1814 coatings will not support the growth of bacteria. MasterProtect 1814 has been tested according to BS 6920 conformity test for use in water up to 50°C.
- Internal protection of concrete or metal tanks containing drinking water, cold warehouse, food freezers, certain chemicals, oils and fuel.
- As an impervious, resilient and chemically resistant floor or wall coating and as a gas and vapor barrier.
- As a protective and decorative coating in laboratories, abattoirs, etc.
- Other usage areas include oil refineries, paper
mills, power stations, marine applications,
garages, hospitals, hangars and most liquid
- Safe for use with wholesome water
- Waterproof and protective
- Crack bridging ability
- UV resistant
- Superior chemical resistance
- Easily applied by brush or roller