MasterProtect 1825 - A non-toxic high build, phenol novolac protective epoxy resin coating
MasterProtect 1825 is a protective high build phenol novolac epoxy resin coating specifically developed to protect concrete.
Where is MasterProtect 1825 applied?
For the internal protection of concrete tanks containing certain chemicals, oils and fuel particularly in oil refineries, paper mills, power stations, garages, hospitals, sugar refineries, hangars, laboratories, sewage and waste water treatment plants and most other liquid containment areas.
What are the advantages of MasterProtect 1825?
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- High build coating
- Application for anti-slip finish system
- Solvent free
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- High gloss and ultra dense surface