MasterProtect 300 - Elastomeric, crack bridging, waterproof and anti-carbonation coating for concrete and masonry
How does MasterProtect 300 work?
MasterProtect 300 is a high performance
elastomeric, waterproof coating based on water
borne acrylic co-polymers. It is a single
component, ready-to-use material which can be
applied by brush, roller or airless spray. When
cured, it provides an aesthetic, durable, breathable
coating which is waterproof, crack bridging and
protects the structure from water-borne aggressive
agents such as chloride ions which initiate
corrosion in the reinforcing steel and CO2 which
reduces the protective properties of the concrete.
What is MasterProtect 300 used for?
MasterProtect 300 is designed for the protection
of reinforced concrete structures. The product is
also suitable as a seamless and elastomeric
waterproofing coating for timber, fibre cement and
corrugated sheets, metal roofing’s and asphalt.
Areas of application are:
- Concrete repairs
- Marine environments
- Bridge and highway structures
- Multi storey car parks
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Waterproofing a variety of substrates
Flat roofs and sloping roofs
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 300?
MasterProtect 300 offers the following advantages:
- Elastomeric - capable of bridging cracks
- Easily applied by roller, brush or airless spray
- Provides a barrier against airborne salts and carbon dioxide
- Waterproof - protects concrete from waterborne salts
- U.V. stable - maintains its appearance
- Breathable allows water vapour to escape from
the substrate avoiding blisters