MasterSeal 513 - Cement based osmotic mortar / waterproof coating
What is MasterSeal 513?
MasterSeal 513 is a single component, polymermodified, cement-based osmotic mortar waterproof coating for concrete and masonry substrates which requires on-site mixing of water.
What is MasterSeal 513 used for?
- Building façade applications
- Wet area applications such as toilet, bath, kitchen, balconies, etc.
- Waterproofing mortar for sandwiched concrete
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 513?
- Ideal for block work treatments. Thick consistency allows itself to be used as a surface levelling compound for slightly undulated surface prior to its main coating application.
- Waterproof but with high water vapor transmission, allowing the structure to breathe.
- Can be applied / finished by trowel to receive proprietary coatings.