MasterSeal 570 - Elastomeric acrylic reinforced cementitious waterproof coating
MasterSeal 570 is a two component elastomeric acrylic modified cementitious coating that requires only on site mixing to form the ideal product to waterproof and resurface concrete, masonry, and most other construction materials.
Where is MasterSeal 570 applied?
- To reface and even out variations in concrete
- As a waterproof lining for water retaining
- For coating seawater channels.
- Sealing and coating tie bar holes to ensure
- For waterproofing and protection against
- To provide foundation protection.
- As a waterproof coating for roofs.
- As a backing to marble and granite to prevent
water ingress and thus alleviate surface
- To provide protection to concrete surfaces from
carbonation and chloride attack.
- For use on pedestrian walkways in marine
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 570?
- Excellent adhesion. Bonds to porous and nonporous surfaces.
- Non toxic suitable for contact with potable
- Suitable for light pedestrian traffic.
- Breathable - whilst repelling water, allows
substrate to breathe.
- High resistance to chloride ion diffusion.
- Unlike conventional coatings which require a
7-28 day cure of concrete, MasterSeal 570 can
be applied to 24 hour-old concrete thereby
giving immediate protection.