MasterSeal 611 – High solids protective coating and curing membrane based on emulsified bitumen
How does MasterSeal 611 work?
MasterSeal 611 is a water based bitumen emulsion. It is dark brown in colour and dries to a black flexible protective coating which also acts as a curing compound. The finished film is tough and waterproof and forms a barrier to water and vapour transmission.
What are the uses of MasterSeal 611?
MasterSeal 611 is suitable for the following applications:
- General waterproofing and damp proofing of concrete, asbestos cement, roofing felt, slate tiles, wood, etc.
- Metal protection: provides protection for structural steelwork, pipes, etc.
- Insulation: provides a vapour barrier for cold storage rooms, etc.
- Protection to a variety of buried structures such as concrete foundations and retaining walls.
- As a curing compound onto green concrete.
- As a primer for most bitumen membranes.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 611?
MasterSeal 611 offers many advantages to the user including:
- Vapour permeable allows substrate to breathe.
- Chemical resistance.
- Easy to apply.
- Cold applied.