MasterSeal 618 - High build fibrated bitumen emulsion
How does MasterSeal 618 work?
MasterSeal 618 is suitable for the treatment of concrete, asphalt, metal, roofing felt and other similar roofing surfaces whether flat, sloping or vertical. Where added protection is required on roofs, MasterSeal 618 may be used in conjunction with a reinforcing fabric.
What are MasterSeal 618 typical applications?
MasterSeal 618 is used for general damp-proofing of concrete, asbestos cement sheets, roofing felts, wood including many other applications.
What are MasterSeal 618 main benefits?
- Vapour permeable allows substrate to breathe.
- Reduced chloride penetration due to hard impermeable surfaces.
- Simple and easy to use, no skilled labour required.
- Single component, use as supplied. Solvent free.
- Cold applied, no heating required. Nonslumping.
- Easy application due to paintable consistency, suitable for new and old concrete.