MasterSeal 704AR – A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does MasterSeal 704AR work?
MasterSeal 704AR is a synthetic membrane made by the casting process. Made of plastisol layers with different chemical and physical properties and has a layer of 50 g/m2 glass fiber inserted for dimensional stability. It also has a 200 g/ m2 non-woven polyester felt, to aid bonding to the substrate with an adhesive. A bitumen resistant grade, with a 300 g/ m2 nonwoven polyester felt, is also available.
What are MasterSeal 704AR typical applications?
MasterSeal 704AR can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Exposed and architectural Roof Structures
- Landscaped areas and Roof Gardens
- Refurbishment of Roofs with existing bitumen waterproofing, using a variant of this membrane.
What are MasterSeal 704AR main benefits?
MasterSeal 704AR advantages include the following:
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and high resistance to weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Dimensionally stable
- Resistant to hot-cold temperature cycles
- Custom colours possible to aid architectural design
- Bitumen resistant variant available
- Long life expectancy