MasterSeal 729STR - SBS elastomeric bitumen-based torch-applied waterproofing membrane with anti-root property
What is MasterSeal 729STR?
MasterSeal 729STR is an elastomeric modified bitumen membrane used for waterproofing roof gardens and green areas. The anti-root compound allows the membrane to resist the piercing force created by the growth of roots. This compound, thanks to its special formula, features an excellent resistance to UV ray ageing and allows the membrane to be walked on during application.
What is MasterSeal 729STR used for?
MasterSeal 729STR is used for a wide variety of waterproofing applications where resistance to root penetration, high mechanical stresses and constant movement are required such as:
- Roof gardens & green areas
- Roofing or re-roofing for single or multi-layer systems
- Sloped and flat roofs
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 729STR?
- Excellent resistance to root penetration.
- Superior chemical resistance to alkaline solutions, light acidic solutions and bacteria.
- Superior thermal resistance under a wide range of temperature fluctuation.
- Absolute impermeability to water.
- Outstanding performance at high temperature and good at low temperature.
- Excellent adhesion to any surface.