MasterSeal 730PA - Pre-applied waterproofing membrane for below grade waterproofing
MasterSeal 730PA is a tough HDPE membrane
treated with a unique Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
to enable good adhesion with freshly poured
concrete surfaces and has a Dual Lap Seal, having
adhesive on both side of overlaps for dual adhesive
lap sealing seam. The pressure sensitive adhesive
matrix offers weather resistance during the casting
process. MasterSeal 730PA’s Pressure Sensitive
Adhesive and Dual Lap Seal forms a unique
integral seal around the concrete poured against it.
MasterSeal 730PA remains fully adhered to
concrete helping retain its performance even there
is ground settlement beneath the slabs.
Where is MasterSeal 730PA applied?
MasterSeal 730PA is intended for use in below grade waterproofing applications such as basements with high water table and cut & cover tunneling to prevent seepage and migration of water.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 730PA?
- Fully adhered to poured concrete – prevents
- Unaffected by wet conditions – enables
application in high water table areas
- Unaffected by contamination – does not
require any special protection during
- Placing of reinforcement can commence
immediately after installation of waterproofing
- Simple and easy to install – does not require
special welding techniques
- The release liner provides temporary protection
prior to subsequent works
- Chemically resistant – can be used in all soil
and subsoil conditions
- Resistant to Methane and Radon gas
- Fully adhered Dual Lap Seal seams – ensures
- Long service life