MasterSeal 732AT - An APP plastomeric polymer-modified bitumen based torch-applied waterproofing membrane with non-woven polyester reinforcement
What is MasterSeal 732AT?
MasterSeal 732AT is a plastomeric modified bitumen membrane used for various waterproofing applications. It is manufactured in a high-tech calendaring process, which involves the saturation and coating of a polyester carrier with an APP polymer-modified bitumen compound. The polymer additives are used to improve the thermal, chemical and ageing properties of the bitumen compound. Meanwhile, the mechanical characteristics such as tensile strength, elongation and tear resistance are boosted by the non-woven polyester carrier, which acts as a reinforcement to the product.
Where is MasterSeal 732AT bitumen torch-applied membrane applied?
- Roofing or re-roofing for single or multi-layer system
- Sloped and flat roofs
- Foundations and underground structures
- Slab on grade
What are the advantages of a MasterSeal 732AT plastomeric bitumen torch-applied membrane with stabilized non-woven polyester felt reinforcement?
- Impermeable to water
- High chemical resistance to alkaline solutions, light acidic solutions and bacteria.
- Thermal resistance under a wide range of temperature fluctuation.
- Ease of adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Applicable for above and below grade usages.