MasterSeal 912 - Swelling gasket in paste form
How does MasterSeal 912 work?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures
What is MasterSeal 912 used for?
- MasterSeal 912 swelling paste is supplied in ready to use cartridges.
- The substrate must be free of grease, dust and loose particles. Do not apply on frozen surfaces.
- Hardening prior to concreting is min. 24 hours.
- The swelling paste should be protected against premature swelling.
- When concreting, take care to ensure that the expanding paste is fully covered by concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 912?
MasterSeal 912 offers the following benefits:
- Simple to use.
- High swelling capacity in contact with water.
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids (see chemical resistance table).
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces
(concrete, steel and plastics).
- Reversible swelling process.