MasterSeal 931 - Flexible butyl rubber tape with a non-woven backing
What is MasterSeal 931?
MasterSeal 931 is a cold adhesive tape
composed of a layer of viscoelastic butyl and a
non-woven backing. The non-woven material
enables the product to distort in both transverse
and longitudinal directions. An “easy peel”
release paper protects the adhesive side.
The non-woven allows a good cementability with
common tile adhesives or sealants, structure
What is MasterSeal 931 used for?
- Repairing cracked concrete
- Sealing of damp proof rooms
- Sealing of elements in metal construction
- Sealing connections & overlaps
- Sealing of roof caps
- Sealing tape for internal and external
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 931?
- Excellent elongation
- Accommodates long term movements
- A degree of memory
- Easy, fast and economical to use
- Permanently flexible
- Can be painted and plastered over
- Versatile – suitable on concrete, plaster,
timber, plywood, fibre cement sheet, block
work, most metal surfaces
- UV stable