MasterSeal GP Foam - General purpose expanding foam gap filler
What is MasterSeal GP Foam?
MasterSeal GP Foam is a general purpose, single component, expanding construction foam used to create a seal between building elements and around intrusions. It cures through reaction with atmospheric moisture to a semi-flexible foam with tenacious adhesion to most construction materials. When used as a gap filler it ensures stability and flexibility of fixed elements.
What is MasterSeal GP Foam used for?
MasterSeal GP Foam has been especially developed to provide a simple method for filling irregular gaps and cavities between building elements such as separation walls, ceilings and floors and around intrusions such as pipes, cable trays, conduits and ducting. It is ideal for rapid, economic fixing and sealing around window and door frames.
Which are MasterSeal GP Foam main advantages?
- High expansion for maximum yield
- Bonds perfectly on most substrates without primer: can be universally used
- Can be used to fill irregular gaps and cavities
- Simple application
- Can be shaped and cut after only 1 hour
- Can be painted or plastered over
- Low thermal conductivity helps prevent cold gaps and condensation