MasterSeal M 338 - Water based, rigid epoxy coating for waterproofing and protection of concrete elements
What is MasterSeal M 338?
MasterSeal M 338 is a two component, water
borne rigid epoxy coating for the waterproofing
and protection of concrete elements.
What is MasterSeal M 338 used for?
- For precast concrete elements.
- For use on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- For use on concrete and cement mortars.
- Protection of pipes, channels, tanks, sinks
- For use on retaining walls, bridge facings and
building structures, among others.
- For protection of tunnels.
Contact your local Master Builders Solutions
representative regarding any other application.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 338?
- Water based, environmentally friendly
- Excellent adhesion to concrete even when
- Once hardened it is impermeable to water
and carbon dioxide
- Good water vapour permeability – low risk of
- Resistant to water, weather and freezing
- Good chemical resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Easy to apply with airless gun
- Easily cleaned and maintained