MasterSeal M 616 - UV resistant, water-based hybrid polyurethane single-component elastic waterproofing coating
What is MasterSeal M 616?
MasterSeal M 616 is a UV resistant, water-based
hybrid polyurethane single-component elastic
coating for roof waterproofing and solar reflective
MasterSeal M 616 is classified as waterproofing
agent UNI EN 14891 type DM-01 (for use under
ceramic tiles applied with MasterTile range type
C2 tile adhesives).
What is MasterSeal M 616 used for?
MasterSeal M 616 is suitable as a waterproof
- For covered and exposed roof on both new
and refurbishments projects.
- Over spray-applied polyurethane foam.
- For wet areas, balconies and terraces.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 616?
MasterSeal M 616 has the following unique
- Water-based single-component
- Very easy application with roller or brush
- The primer and waterproofing membrane are
made with the same product when used for
- No finish required
- It can be covered with tiles after just 24 hours
- It is also a protective anti-carbonation coating
- It can withstand UV rays and can therefore be
- It has high solar reflective index, thus reduces
the solar heat gain on roof, requiring less
energy for cooling