MasterSeal M 640 - Flexible and elastic single component polyurethane waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 640 work?
MasterSeal M 640 is a single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric coating for roof waterproofing.
What are MasterSeal M 640 typical applications?
MasterSeal M 640 is applicable for outdoor use and can be applied on concrete and cement mortars. It is recommended for waterproofing roofs, balconies and terraces.
What are MasterSeal M 640 main benefits?
MasterSeal M 640 main features and benefits are:
- High elasticity and flexibility
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and mortar. Fully bonded system.
- Once hardened it is impermeable to water and carbon dioxide.
- Tar free
- Easy to apply.
- Single component and low viscosity.
- Excellent crack bridging capacity even at low temperatures.
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams.
- High water vapour permeability - low risk of blistering.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Resistant to standing water.
- Can be re-coated after only a few hours.