MasterSeal M 649 - High performance protective waterproofing polyurea system
What is MasterSeal M 649?
MasterSeal M 649 is a solvent free, twocomponent waterproofing membrane. It is highly
reactive and can only be applied by special twocomponent hot spray equipment. The product
reacts within seconds and once cured, leaves a
flexible, durable, tough surface. It is extremely
effective when used as a protective and
What is MasterSeal M 649 used for?
For the external and internal protection of
concrete structures, or other substrates, to
prevent the ingress of water and attack by
various chemicals. Contact your Master Builders
Solutions representative for further advice.
- Industrial & manufacturing facilities, storage,
load and high traffic areas in the FoodIndustry.
- Potable water reservoirs, rain storage tanks,
clean water tanks.
- Pools indoor-outdoor, reservoirs, recreation
areas, slip-hazard areas.
- Biotope, fishponds, playgrounds.
- Filtration systems, oxygen-tanks,
- Drinkwater and wastewater infrastructure,
- Cold storage, loading docks, ramps.
- Laboratories, refrigerating warehousing.
- Flat and architectural roofs.
- Substructure waterproofing and protection.
- Podium and landscaping
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 649?
- Fast reactivity and cure times from 5 seconds
- Fast return to service time > long life cycle,
almost maintenance free > significant savings
- Anti-corrosive & waterproofing
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel,
aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc.
- Resistant to most aggressive chemicals,
solvents, acids and caustics
- High impact & abrasion resistance, maintains
- Seamless and joint-less coating and lining,
solid, high application thickness possible
- Allows accurate reproduction of surface detail
- High elongation at break
- Very good tensile and structural strength
- 100% solids, VOC-free, no solvents
- UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant
- High abrasion resistance