MasterSeal M 695 - A highly elastic, ultra-fast curing, cold-spray applied, 100% polyurea waterproof and abrasion resistant, trafficable membrane
What is MasterSeal M 695?
MasterSeal M 695 is a specially formulated 100% pure, 2 component, polyurea, spray applied membrane system. Especially designed for easy application by cold spray methods, in a wide range of climatic conditions it is not affected by high levels of moisture during the spraying or curing processes.
With a shore D hardness of approximately 40 making it is ideal for light commercial and industrial applications, where abrasion and impact are required.
It is a 100% solids product that contains no VOC`s or solvents. Designed to be sprayed through proprietary low pressure spray machines (contact Master Builders Solutions Technical Department for further information).
MasterSeal M 695 is an economical lining for a wide variety of applications requiring long term protection against abrasion, impact, corrosion and containment.
What is MasterSeal M 695 used for?
- Low pressure cold-spray applied: an economical alternative to high pressure, hot spray systems 100% pure polyurea technology applied by low pressure cold spray application
- Applied using special low pressure proportioning, 110 / 240 volt, cold spray application equipment
- Spray applied – seamless
- Can build to any thickness in one application
- Fast reactivity and cure times even in less than ideal climatic conditions
- Fast return to service time, long life-cycle, maintenance free, significant savings
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminium, wood, foam etc.
- Can be applied across multiple substrate types in one application
- Good resistance to most standard chemicals, cleaners, fuels and oils
- Excellent vibration and noise absorption capabilities
- High impact & abrasion resistance whilst still maintaining flexibility
- 100% solids, VOC-free, no solvents
- Water and weather-proof and saltwater resistant
- Excellent thermal stability -20°C to 130°C
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 695?
- Roof top waterproofing – green roofs. Wet area waterproofing, box gutters, podium decks, retaining walls
- Industrial floors, access ramps, service lift floors
- Water and waste water tank linings
- Secondary containment linings
- Infrastructure protection – pylons, power pole bases,
- Pile cap encapsulation as part of Master Builders Solutions' integrated basement waterproofing solutions
- Kitchens, toilets and shower areas in prisons, sport grounds, apartment complexes etc.
- Internal washable linings for food vans, ambulances, military vehicles
- Chutes, hoppers and storage bins – sand, gravel and grain
- Animal enclosures – zoos and parks