MasterSeal M 808 - Polyurethane membrane for waterproofing and protection of concrete structures
What is MasterSeal M 808?
MasterSeal M 808 is a two-component elastic
polyurethane membrane, with 100% solids
formulation, high chemical and abrasion
resistance. Approved for direct contact with
potable water (WRAS certified) and foodstuff.
What is MasterSeal M 808 used for?
MasterSeal M 808 is used in waterproofing
applications where contact with potable water or
a high level of chemical resistance is required.
- Water towers, storage tanks or any other
water retaining structures.
- Interior coating to drinking water tanks.
- Storage tanks containing foodstuffs etc.
- Water treatment plants (urban and industrial),
both in the inflow and outflow areas.
- Steel and concrete pipes.
MasterSeal M 808 can be applied on:
- Horizontal and vertical substrates.
- Internal and external areas.
- Concrete, cementitious mortar or steel
- Reinforced concrete to protect it against
carbonation or chloride induced corrosion and
for protection against chemical attack in
secondary containment bunds in chemical
and petrochemical industries.
Contact your local Master Builders Solutions
representative for any other applications.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 808?
- Can be applied on vertical and horizontal
- Easy to apply by roller or air-less spray
- Resistant to standing water
- Elastic, flexible and crack-bridging
- High chemical resistance
- Protects concrete against carbonation and
rebar corrosion: Once hardened it is
impermeable to water and carbon dioxide
- Excellent mechanical and elastic properties
(elongation, tensile and tear strength,
- Excellent adhesion on different substrates
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- UV resistant
- Thermoset – does not soften at elevated
- 100% solids formulation, no risk for the
environment and operative caused by solvent