MasterSeal NP 474 - Resilient, durable primerless polyurethane sealant and adhesive
What is MasterSeal NP 474?
MasterSeal NP 474 is a single component polyurethane based sealant for floor joints, wall joints in public areas, prisons, schools, colleges, hospitals because of excellent resilience and pick resistance. It cures under the influence of atmospheric humidity and forms a chemical, good mechanical resistant and elastic joint sealant.
Where is MasterSeal NP 474 used?
MasterSeal NP 474 is suitable for the following applications:
- For interior and exterior application
- For floor connection and expansion joints in buildings and civil structures
- Non corrosive
- For pedestrian and traffic areas (e.g. car decks/parks)
- For warehouse and production areas
- For ceramic tile coverings exposed to traffic (e.g. public areas, shopping centers)
- For medium chemical and mechanical loads (e.g. canteen kitchens, garages)
- As a strong resilient elastic adhesive for construction and industrial applications
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 474?
- Single component – easy to use
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance (see table)
- Excellent adhesion even without primer – see section priming
- Fast curing
- Forms a smooth blister free surface, only when applied onto dry substrates
- High elastic recovery
- Good weathering and aging resistance
- No thermo plasticity (no temperature softening)
- Fast skinning time. Low risk of dirt pickup.
- Complies to ISO 11600, IVD leaflet No. 1
- Quality audited.