MasterSeal P 385 - Epoxy-cement based primer and levelling coat for damp surfaces
What is MasterSeal P 385?
MasterSeal P 385 is non-solvented, three component, epoxy-cement coating, for priming and levelling absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.
What is MasterSeal P 385 used for?
• For use as a primer on: concrete, cementitious
mortars, absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic
tiles, glass, synthetic and mineral coatings, etc.
• For use as a primer / levelling coat on damp
surfaces underneath MasterSeal and / or
MasterTop epoxy and polyurethane coatings
and flooring materials.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal P 385?
• Excellent adhesion on different substrates
• Can be used on damp surfaces
• High water vapour permeability
• Easy to apply by brush or trowel