MasterSeal Traffic 2500 - High-solids polyurethane waterproofing, traffic bearing membrane systems for vehicular and pedestrian areas
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 is a fluid-applied polyurethane waterproofing system.
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 uses a fast-setting two component reactive curing mechanism. It has a very low odour and is VOC compliant.
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 is composed of:
- MasterSeal P 255 - a two-component polyurethane-based adhesive primer.
- MasterSeal M 265 - a two-component fast curing polyurethane base coat with outstanding mechanical properties, including excellent elongation.
- MasterSeal TC 275 - a two-component fast curing aromatic polyurethane topcoat with outstanding mechanical properties, including high tensile strength and excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
- MasterSeal TC 295 (exterior applications) – a high performance, two-component aliphatic, high solids urethane waterproofing membrane designed as a topcoat for the MasterSeal Traffic 2500.
- Two-component system provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce facility downtime
- Low odour / high solids allow MasterSeal Traffic 2500 to be used over or near inhabited structures; Non-flammable and solvent-free
- Seamless waterproof membrane helps protect concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied spaces below from water damage and has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chloride resistance to protect against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforcing steel
- Excellent chemical resistance helps protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
- Skid resistant to increase safety and offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance