MasterSeal 725HC - SBS self-adhesive bitumen waterproofing membrane for hot climate application
What is MasterSeal 725HC?
MasterSeal 725HC is a high quality selfadhesive SBS modified waterproofing sheet
membrane reinforced with rot proof
reinforcement to enhance the dimensional
stability. The self-adhesive bottom surface is
laminated with Siliconized release foil or paper
and the top surface of the membrane is
laminated with a cross-laminated special multilayer high-density polyethylene film. It is used
for a variety of waterproofing and damp proofing
applications where the requirements are
The MasterSeal 725HC range belongs to the
MasterSeal group of membranes produced using
a special grade of bitumen modified with virgin
SBS polymer. The polymer-rich mixture is used
to saturate and to coat both sides of
What is MasterSeal 725HC used for?
- Flashings to pitched roofs
- As a vapour barrier in both conventional and deck roof systems.
- Robust and ideal waterproofing and damp proofing membrane specially designed for concrete protection.
- Applied as a damp-proof course for tanking below ground structures, foundations, subways and retaining walls.
- Used directly on thermal insulation boards
- Substructure waterproofing to foundations, footings, retaining walls, bridges, tunnels, manholes, etc.
- Under roof shingles in pitched roofs tiles in balconies, terraces, etc.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 725HC?
- Used as a waterproofing membrane and vapor barrier
- Excellent bonding to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Improved heat stability
- Good flexibility at low temperatures
- Excellent resistance to weather, and Ultra violet radiation
- Simple application without the need for additional tools.
- Quick and easy installation.