MasterTile 545 - Multi-use, coloured, flexible joint grout, for tile and natural stone
How does MasterTile 545 work?
MasterTile 545 is a fine coloured highly polymer modified powder which, when mixed with water, gives a smooth, easily applied creamy paste for clean grouting of ceramic tiles and natural stone. MasterTile 545 is formulated using the latest grout technology including hydro-phobic, easy clean, and anti-bacterial properties.
What is MasterTile 545 used for?
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For walls and floors
- For joint widths from 1-10mm
- For all ceramic tiles, glass mosaic, and glass tiles
- For all natural stones
- In residential areas, bathrooms, showers, on balconies, terraces, facades, in public and commercial areas subject to frequent or permanent wetness
- On heated screed, dry screed, precast concrete elements, plasterboards, gypsum blocks, particle boards, wooden floorboards and areas subject to extreme variations in temperature
What are the benefits of MasterTile 545?
- Easy-to-clean effect for easier cleaning
- Increased resistance against acidic household cleaners
- Improved protection against mildew and microorganisms
- Convenient working with approximately 40 minutes
- Fast setting without surface hardening
- Superior fine surface and brilliant colouring
- Available in a large pallet of colours