MasterTile 707 - Two component epoxy based adhesive for permanent bedding of all types of tiles, natural stones and agglomerates
How does MasterTile 707 work?
MasterTile 707 is a two component epoxy resin based adhesive for permanent bedding and grouting of all types of tiles, natural stones and agglomerates.
MasterTile 707 has the following properties:
- Non-absorbent and easy to clean.
- Resistant to chemicals, a variety of acids, lye, grease and oil.
- Water impermeable and water vapour barrier, protects moisture-sensitive substrates from water and moisture.
- High wear resistance, resistant to rolling and grinding loads, insensitive to cleaning by steam jet.
- Will not support bacterial growth in kitchens and swimming pools.
- Crack-free curing and setting without shrinking, very high adhesion to joint sides.
- Resistant to frost and weathering, multipurpose use for vertical, horizontal, external and internal applications.
MasterTile 707 meets the classification requirements of the following standards
- EN 13888 to RG class.
- EN 12004 to R2T class.
- ANSI 118.3
- EN ISO 11925-2 Class E (Reaction to fire)
What is MasterTile 707 used for?
MasterTile 707 is recommended wherever a high degree of chemical resistance and high mechanical properties are required. MasterTile 707 is suitable for both floor and wall tiling in indoor and outdoor situations.
MasterTile 707 is suited to the following applications:
- For chemical-resistant and water impermeable laying and grouting of wall and floor coverings made of ceramic tiles, mosaic as well as bricks on renders, cement screeds, concrete and timber chipboards.
- For ceramic coverings in dairies and bakeries, soft drink industries, Industrial and canteen kitchens, butcheries, slaughter houses, fat processing industries, battery rooms, galvanization , electrical substations and plants rooms, dye works, bleaching works, tanneries, paper mills, laboratories and hospitals.
- For laying and grouting of ceramic tiles in swimming pools, hot springs, baths in hospitals as well as for ceramic tiles in shower facilities or wellness areas.
- For ceramic tiles in administration buildings, hotels, schools, toilets, sewage plants, sewers, cattle stabling and for stairs exposed to de-icing salt.