MasterTile 750 - Reaction resin tile adhesive on steel and polyester
What is MasterTile 750?
MasterTile 750 is a solvent-free, two component
polyurethane tile adhesive.
What is MasterTile 750 used for?
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For laying ceramic tiles, porcelain mosaic,
brick tiles, clinker bricks, fully vitrified tiles and
non-moisture sensitive natural stone tiles.
- In swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet
rooms and cold storage depots.
- On cement screeds, ground anhydrite and/or
gypsum based floated screeds, precast
concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated
screeds, plasterboards, gypsum fiber boards,
dry screeds, insulation boards, plaster slabs
- For renovating old houses, prefabricated
houses, for interior finishing and kitchen
- On impermeable, smooth and vibrating
substrates, e.g. old ceramic, natural stone,
aluminium, steel, PVC covering and polyester
- For bonding thick layers of non-structural, dry
- For bonding non-structural, dry steel
- For fixing glue injectors.
- For fast-track tiling work such as renovation of
natural stones and ceramic coverings in
residential buildings and commercial
buildings, prefabricated houses, with only
short interruptions in operation.
- For tile-on-tile application please contact
Master Builders Solutions representative for
What are the benefits of MasterTile 750?
- Fast and shrinkage-free curing, groutable after
approx. 3 hours, able to bear weight after
approx. 12 hours.
- Suitable for laying natural stones.
- Especially suitable for fast-track tiling, e. g. for
refurbishment work with only short
interruptions in operation.
- Flexible, adaptable to variations in temperature
and expansions in the substrate.
- Reliable bond to impermeable, smooth and
- Impermeable to water and, to a sufficient
degree, to water vapor, prevents absorbing
moisture and thus wood or particle boards from