MasterTile FLX 23E - Flexible tile adhesive for all ceramic tiles, porcelain, mosaic, fully vitrified and non-moisture sensitive natural stones tiles with extended working time
What is MasterTile FLX 23E used for?
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For laying ceramic tiles, porcelain mosaic, brick tiles, clinker bricks, fully vitrified tiles and non-moisture sensitive natural stone tiles.
- In swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet
rooms and cold storage depots.
- On cement screeds, ground anhydrite and/or gypsum based floated screeds, precast concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated screeds, plasterboards, gypsum fibre boards, dry screeds, insulation boards, plaster slabs and plaster.
- For laying ceramic on the bonded waterproofing MasterTile WP 668.
- For laying tiles on the waterproofing and crack
isolation membrane MasterTile WP 680.
What are the benefits of MasterTile FLX 23E?
- Waterproof and resistant to temperatures from -30°C to +80°C, multi-purpose use indoors and out, on walls and floors
- Non sag, no need for battens and spacers, therefore easy and quick application
- Flexible, compensates changes in temperature
and elongations of the substrate