MasterTile FLX 441 - Two-component high performance fast-setting and hydrating cementitious adhesive for ceramic and critical natural stone coverings
What is MasterTile FLX 441?
MasterTile FLX 441 is a cement based, polymer
modified, highly stable, high performance, flexible
adhesive used in adhesion of natural stones,
granites, marbles and glass mosaics, and can
also be used to bond ceramics.
What is MasterTile FLX 441 used for?
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For floors
- To lay natural stone tiles
- To level uneven substrates prior to laying tiles.
- On stairs of villas, hotels, in living areas, on
heated screeds, balconies and terraces, in
halls, rooms and corridors of industrial
buildings, retail outlets, markets, institutional,
service and administration buildings and
- Can also be used for ceramics
What are the benefits of MasterTile FLX 441?
- Plastic, workable bedding mortar, the mediumbed mortar is spread with only a notched
- Flexible, compensates fluctuations in
temperature and expansion in the substrate
- Good adhesion without pre-wetting or priming
on concrete, sand-cement screed, and render
- Low shrinkage, no tensions caused by
shrinkage between MasterTile FLX 441 and
the natural stone tile
- Resistant to frost and permanent exposure to
wetness, multi-purpose use indoors and out,
on walls and floors
- Quick setting, reduces penetration of moisture
into the material during the installation thus
- Rapid curing, walkable and groutable after
approx. 6 hours, able to bear weight after
approx. 1 day
- No staining from the adhesive bed with white
marble if the installation is carried out in the