MasterTile FLX 420 - Flexible tile adhesive for all ceramic tiles, porcelain, mosaic, fully vitrified and non-moisture sensitive natural stone tiles
What is MasterTile FLX 420 used for?
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors. For laying ceramic tiles, porcelain mosaic, brick tiles, clinker bricks, fully vitrified tiles and non-moisture sensitive natural stone tiles.
- In swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet rooms and cold storage depots.
- On cement screeds, ground anhydrite and/or gypsum based floated screeds, precast concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated screeds, plasterboards, gypsum fibre boards, dry screeds, insulation boards, plaster slabs and plaster.
- For laying ceramic on the bonded waterproofing MasterTile WP 668.
- For laying ceramic tiles on the crack isolating
fabric underlay PCI Pecilastic and the flexible
waterproofing membrane PCI Pecilastic W.
What are the benefits of MasterTile FLX 420?
- Waterproof and resistant to temperatures from -30°C to +80°C, multi-purpose use indoors and out, on walls and floors, wet and dry
- Non sag, no need for battens and spacers,
therefore easy and quick application
- Flexible, compensates changes in temperature
and elongations of the substrate.