MasterTile WP 680 - 3-ply decoupling and waterproofing membrane for installation under ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles
What is MasterTile WP 680 used for?
- Ideal for fast track waterproofing and decoupling of substrates in one step for bathrooms, showers and balconies.
- For floors (and walls of suitable substrates) in
all types of projects including residential,
commercial, public, health, sport and
- For waterproofing and decoupling under all common types of tiles.
- For all substrates able to bear weight (even with existing cracks) and a mixture of substrate types such as concrete floors, cement screeds, anhydrite screeds, mastic asphalt screeds, old parquet flooring with good adhesion, render, gauged render and plaster.
What are the benefits of MasterTile WP 680?
- Ideal one-step waterproofing and decoupling for fast track installations, to catch up on newbuild project schedules or getting bathrooms and showers back into use promptly for hotel and residential refurbishments
- Low construction height, only 0.9mm thick and therefore ideal for refurbishments
- Movement absorption: the decoupling membrane absorbs movements/ stresses from the substrate therefore reducing movement from being transferred to the tile layer
- Easy to apply, cut and install
- Short installation time- no curing of waterproofing- can be installed quickly
- Impact sound reduction- when correctly installed, decoupling membranes can reduce the impact sound. Underlying areas are thus less affected by noise
- Load transfer- due to its particular
construction, the decoupling membrane
transfers loads, which impact the tile layer,
directly onto the substrate (example car
traffic loads in car showrooms)