MasterTile WP Tape - Special waterproofing tapes / gasket systems for waterproof corner and perimeter joints, pipe culverts and floor drains
MasterTile WP Tape is a special rubber tape that is designed to reinforce and waterproof joints, corners, covers, angles, changes of plane, pipe penetrations and changes in material, as part of the MasterTile WP 668 waterproofing system.
Where is MasterTile WP Tape applied?
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For walls and floors
- For wet areas with non pressurised water
such as showers, in residential buildings,
hotels, old peoples homes and hospitals
- For permanently wet areas with pressurised
water such as swimming pools
- For embedding in the waterproof coatings
MasterTile WP 668, MasterSeal 588
- For waterproofing according to
– ZDB leaflet "Bonded waterproofing",
– Building regulation list A part 2 no. 1.10
"Waterproofing substances to be applied
in liquid condition directly under tiles."
What are the advantages of MasterTile WP Tape?
- Special rubber tape
- Crack-bridging, high security when cracks in
the substrates form at a later stage
- Waterproof and resistant to frost, all-purpose use indoors and out.
- Resistant to ageing, insensitive to
- Secure adhesion, bonding with the
waterproofing products MasterTile WP 668
- Resistant to limewater as well as chlorinated
water, all-purpose use indoors and out as
well as in chlorinated swimming pools