MasterFinish 202IN - Mineral Oil based, ready-to-use, form-release agent
How does MasterFinish 202IN work?
Chemical release agent suitable for mould and shutter faces prior to casting concrete in order to achieve a clean release. After removal of the formwork, the resultant concrete has a smooth hard uniform finish, with reduced incidence of blow holes.
MasterFinish 202IN can be applied to the formwork by spray in the form of a light uniform mist coating
- Prestressed, precast, and pipe plants
- RCC structures
MasterFinish 202IN is well suited for shutter faces made from wood, steel, fibreglass, aluminium & paper.
MasterFinish 202IN reacts chemically with cement to impart excellent release properties to treated surfaces. Concrete cast against surfaces coated with MasterFinish 202IN exhibit a smooth, hard,uniform finish.
MasterFinish 202IN has no negative effect on the properties of concrete nor will it impair the adhesion of subsequent surface treatments when applied at the recommended coverage rates..
What makes MasterFinish 202IN a unique solution?
MasterFinish 202IN forms a layer on formwork shuttering which acts as separation barrier between concrete and formwork substrate and provides good concrete finishes. It also helps in lowering repair cost of concrete and maintenance cost of formwork.
What are the features and benefits of MasterFinish 202IN?
- Water-resistant chemical barrier – Ensures fast, clean stripping of forms
- No residue transfer – Stain-free & less voids
- Does not harm concrete – compatible
- Alkali resistant – protects aluminium forms
- Safe for wood fibres – extends service life
- Ready to use
- Placement up to 4 weeks before concrete
- Rapid drying – immediate placement