MasterLife WP 730 - Hydrophobic pore-blocking ingredient for watertight concrete
How does MasterLife WP 730 work?MasterLife WP 730 is a hydrophobic poreblocking ingredient (H.P.I.) for concrete. It significantly reduces water absorption of concrete.
MasterLife WP 730 is a chloride free organic admixture and supplied as a colourless, clear to slightly cloudy viscous liquid. It reacts with the cement hydration process to form a hydrophobic ingredient to reduce the capillary suction and prevent the ingress of potentially deleterious soluble material, resulting in concrete with enhanced durability.
What are the advantages of MasterLife WP 730?
- Very low water absorption - Increased durability and water tightness
- Integral system - Protection is maintained throughout the concrete matrix
- Ammonia free - Environment friendly, Fully compatible with certain surface coating and finishes
Where is MasterLife MasterLife WP 730 applied?MasterLife WP 730 is suitable for any concrete structure, which requires watertightness, such as:
- Basement walls and floors
- Tunnels / underpass
- Foundations, piles and pile caps
- Water retaining structures, swimming pool, water tanks, reservoirs, water towers
- Land drainage, manholes
- Reinforced concrete in marine environment subject to tidal and wet / dry cycling
- Waste water treatment and desalination plant